Real Estate Industry Buoys Local EconomiesSeptember 13, 2021
Barry’s Buzz- October 2021October 13, 2021
“7 Ways to Take Control of Your Life, Today!”
(Simon T. Bailey)
- Stay optimistic and exude positive energy despite the surrounding negativity
- Work on being happy and become known for it.
- Remember that there will be those who like you and those who won’t. Don’t waste your time running after the latter. Build yourself to become strong, and they’re bound to come to you.
- Become more intuitive and tap into opportunities that are all around you in the matrix.
- Do what you do with confidence rather than just doing a task.
- Repel inferior energy, especially while you’re building your own, or it will drag you down.
- Remember that you may be lonely, but you’re never alone. The quicker you realize this, the less likely it will be for you to succumb to depression and other negative thoughts.
“So don’t let the world lead you. Take the steering wheel of your future firmly in your hands, shift into the right gear, and become the brilliant person you were created to be.” (Simon T. Bailey)
I have had the pleasure of getting to know Simon and what I have found is that he truly walks the talk. He spoke this year at our Relocation Summit about creating the “Ultimate Client Experience!” How we do that can have a huge impact on our overall success, not only in business, but personally as well. For more information about Simon, check out his website: www.simontbailey.com
As always thank you for the opportunity to share.