I have been thinking about my message and the word HOPE kept coming up for me. I am not an expert by any means on this subject and for each of us it can be different based on our own circumstances. However, I am sure the one thing we can agree on is that we HOPE for a better future as we move into 2021 that is filled with compassion and love.
We all know that certain things we experience in life do have an impact on our actions and what we do will have an impact on those around us. As I was searching for something that might resonate with you, I came across a blog that our friend Greg Bell wrote, “10 COVID Principles to Lead and Live By”. I am going to pick out a few that I HOPE brings you a positive message to share.
“Like many leaders, I realized that I needed to rethink my operating principles. I have shared my 10 COVID Principles to Lead and Live By as a model and I have encouraged leaders to develop their own”.
· Create a 90-day plan both personal and professional
· Lead with Empathy and Compassion
· Manage Your Fear
· Create Some Space for yourself and others
· Listen to gain perspective from others to see how they are feeling
· Create a Mental Health Plan: we need to take care of ourselves so we can be the best for others
· Have a Healthy Dose of Forgiveness with grace and forgive quickly
· It’s Okay Not to Be Okay: it is a strength to ask for help, not a weakness
Over the years I have had the distinct pleasure to work with a lot of great people who have done some amazing things for others. What has always stood out for me is that it is in the doing not the talking. We are part of an industry that is all about the doing and we have pivoted to be the best we can be for those we serve.
As always thank you for allowing me to share. I am grateful for all you! Be safe!
World day as diverse cultures and multiculturalism society and international tolerance celebration of global diversity and african american asian and caucasian culture integration and pride as a multi cultural planet population