Because of Covid-19, the median sale price of houses in King County fell in May compared to the same month in 2019.
More great articles here:
- Portland/Vancouver market makes list of top millennial markets: Top 10 Best U.S. Markets for Millennial Homebuyers in a COVID-19 World Revealed
- Nike announces $40 million commitment for black communities
- Microsoft plans to invest $64M in new Virginia-based tech hub:
- Boise is among the new luxury markets to watch in 2020
- Most rents in Seattle area stagnate — but drop for cheaper apartments and those in West Seattle