New Year Resolutions
Thank you, as always, for allowing me to share. I am honored to be in an industry that gives back; and to work with those that care about others.
By definition “it is a firm decision to do or not do something.” How we get there is a personal choice and commitment to make change. We start out with great intentions each year to do something that will support those actions we take.
Most resolutions are personal:
- lose weight, exercise more
- become a better listener
- be less critical of others
- spend more time with family
- give more to your charity of choice.
On the business side:
- learn to delegate more
- learn something new
- build better communication & clarity for those that work with you
- promote your business
- support growth for members of your team
- find balance between work and personal
We all know that our resolutions must be realistic and reachable. We also know that some of them may need to be revisited along the way to help us stay the course or make adjustments when they don’t.
Whatever resolutions you have for 2020, I wish you much success in making them all come true.